Pixelmator put out a small release for the Mac app (version 3.3.1) that adds a couple new features and many little improvements. Here is the entire breakdown of changes to the app:
• Pinch to zoom support
• Resize and scroll features added to Shapes, Gradients, and Styles palettes.
Fixes and improvements
• The horizontal scrollbar is now properly visible, as is the document’s bottom side.
• The Info bar now displays X and Y coordinates properly.
• Fixed an issue where Control-clicking the canvas doesn’t bring up the shortcut menu.
• Double-clicking the title bar now minimizes the app when “Double-click a window’s title bar to minimize” is selected in System Preferences.
• Changing palettes’ size is now way faster and more responsive.
• The Zoom Tool’s slider is now more responsive.
• Pixelmator folder didn’t always appear on iCloud Drive. We’ve fixed it.
• No more memory leaks with Magic Wand and Paint Bucket, which means they work faster now.
• Fixed effects’ rope glitches while moving the rope handle.
• Clicking the Close All option no longer corrupts the palettes.
If you don’t have Pixelmator yet, it’s a great app and I definitely recommend it. Pixelmator has many advanced image editing functions and the performance is great. You can pick it up at the app store for just $29.99 so it’s a steal at that price.
If you want to learn how to use Pixelmator check out my book on Amazon “Learning Pixelmator“.
Remember to share our articles on Facebook, Twitter or +1 them on Google.