Lightroom 4 is now available
Lightroom 4 which Adobe has out in Beta form for the last month is now available to purchase. The full cost of the application is $149.99 or an upgrade from Lightroom 3 is just $79.99. If you would like the CD shipped you can pick it up on Amazon here: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
or you can order the download from Adobe directly here: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
We have been covering Lightroom 4 since it was first announced and if you have questions about some of the new features we have you covered! Check out some of our past Lightroom 4 articles here. If you have any questions about the upgrade just leave a comment below or head on over to our Facebook page.
Here are some of our most popular Lightroom 4 articles:
Also here is a quick review of some new features in Lightroom 4
– White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
– Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction.
– Improved Highlight and shadow recovery.
– New Photo book creation.
– Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
– Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
– Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice
Who is going to upgrade? It’s a very solid upgrade and for the price I think definitely a must have product for any photographer out there.
If you like our articles remember to share them on Facebook, Twitter or +1 them on Google. I appreciate you spreading the word to your photo friends and it helps me to continue writing content for everyone!