Essential Lightroom Presets for Wedding Photography
I am excited today to release a new set of Lightroom presets that I think everyone will love! One of the great things about Lightroom can be how fast you can process images. I have used presets for my studio as an essential part of my workflow and it always helps to make the post production speed right by. Over the past few years I have created a few premium lightroom presets like our Instagram Lightroom presets (along with some great free Lightroom presets). Lately I have been spending a lot of time refining some of the presets that I like to use for my wedding work and created some brand new ones to offer a great new preset pack of 25 effects for wedding photography.
These give you a great range of looks from vintage to various types of black and white to give your image the perfect look. As with any presets these should be only treated as a starting “Guide” and then modified as needed based on your own style and the exact feel for that image you are going for.
To purchase just click the button below. Get them now for a great deal at $25 for the set. These were created for Lightroom 4 but also have been tested with Lightroom 3 and will work great.
Also here is a list of the included presets and some samples.
– Auto Tone & WB
– Auto Tone WB Punch
– Black and White Infrared
– Color Boost
– Color Lomo
– Cross Process
– Dark Chocolate
– Flower Power
– Light Color Bleach
– Old Movie Reel
– Purple Power
– Simple Color Pop
– Soft Chocolate
– Super Sepia
– T-Max 3200
– Toy Camera
– Toy camera with Light Leak
– Vignette – Heavy
– Vignette – Light
– Vintage Brown/Red
– Vintage Yellow/Purple
– Vintage Wash
– Warm it up
Get the presets now for only $25
I would love to see what you create with these, share some samples on our Facebook page so everyone can see.
Money Back Guarantee
My goal is to create some awesome photography products at a great value. I want to make sure that you love your purchase and will give you a refund within 15 days of your purchase if you are unhappy with these presets for any reason.
A few notes:
– These were created for RAW images and can be used with any version of Lightroom.
– Some presets have a specific version of LR4 that will be titled like this “Vintage – LR4”. The version without the LR4 was created in LR3 and both versions are included in the preset pack.
– If the preset doesn’t include a LR4 in the name they were created specifically in LR4 but have been tested in LR 3 as well.
– As with all Lightroom presets they might look different on each photo depending on exposure, contrast, etc… Remember to always use the presets as a starting point and customize from there to make the image perfect.
– If you have any questions just let me know, I can always be reached at the contact button on the top of the page or by leaving a Facebook comment below.
– If you love these presets please share them on Facebook, Twitter or +1 them on Google. I appreciate you spreading the word to your photo friends! A
If you like our articles remember to share them on Facebook, Twitter or +1 them on Google. I appreciate you spreading the word to your photo friends and it helps me to continue writing content for everyone!